শনিবার, ১৩ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Antique Shops On-The-Road - NEW ENGLAND... - ChiPPy! - SHaBBy!

*~* ShoPPing For SHaBBies *~*

Old Glory Antiques... ?White Home Collections...

??Twin Elm Farms... ?Grove & Main Antiques...

??Jeffrey's Co-Op Antique Mall...

SHoPPing RETAIL was quite challenging for me

?on this trip - finding high "price-points" in almost all of these New England Shops...?

?** THIS YEAR'S PICK **

?Most FaVoriTe Antique Stop & Shop ~?

OLD GLORY ANTIQUES, in Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire... ?The Owners - Barbara & Vernon were soooooo accommodating, staying open for us long after closing hours!!! ?Their Store was soooo well organized and I was able to buy many a "SHaBBy" for re-sale here... ?Highly Recommend this Antique Store!*!*! ?

?The White Home Collection

?in Wilton, New Hampshire

?is *Over-Flowing* with lots of

?W*H*I*T*E SHaBBies, both Inside and Out...

??I ALWAYS net a few ViNtaGE F*I*N*D*S Here...

?The leaves were "falling-fast" along with

?rain on our visit that day...

?Here I am with LOUISE ~ Owner of TWIN ELM FARMS, ?Peterborough, New Hampshire... ?Netted a FaB Pair of PeRfeCTLy ChiPPy W*H*I*T*E

?ViNtaGe Snow Shoes from here!*!*!

?Inviting Fall Display

On-Their Porch!*!*!

?Just LoVed these Pine Tree Cut-Out Shutters!*!*!

in the bustling downtown shopping area of

Peterborough, New Hampshire...

?Folk-Art Sighting...

Tiny Little Barn Shop in Milford, NH

The Deer Family and Chippy Window

?- Drew Me In!*!*! ?However, I came out

?"empty-handed"...

*********

Have a great rest of this "Chilly Fall Weekend" - here in the Midwest!!! ?There are Soooooo Many Antique/Vintage Events Happening Today through Sunday - I'm just CrAzeD trying to pick "JUST ONE" to shop at...

Maybe I should just STAY HOME

?and work on my Trip Finds?!?!?!

Jeanine

Source: http://chippyshabby.blogspot.com/2012/10/antique-shops-on-road-new-england.html

act Kanye West sex tape emmys emmys torrey smith torrey smith sofia vergara

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন